Перейти к публикации
Nightmarish Dream
Demenchev

Владение языками

Рекомендованные сообщения

ITT we will talk engliSilent Hill only. Did you hear me? Its AWESOM `caus grammar-nazy may puniSilent Hill me now! They may cick my fat ass {censored} yaaaa!

And the general subject on this night is bydlo and some tehnique of resist their attacks.

П.С. Исключение из этого треда: я просто хочу использовать энгриш на практике с получением пинков за неграмоту. На форчане всем плевать.

Поделиться сообщением

Son, I'm... not disappoint. Hm, you've quite improved, you know that? Most of your mistakes are just misprints:

>Its

It's

>AWESOM

AWESOME

>'caus

'cause

>cick

kick

>some tehnique of resist

some techniques to resist

P.S. I don't practice enough lately and my EngliSilent Hill has rusted quite a lot and so I summon mr. Taubstumm to teach us the divine knowledge of EngliSilent Hill Grammar, as he studied at the freaking BritiSilent Hill goddamn college or whatever and should know their moonspeak better than anyone else here he-he.

Поделиться сообщением

Son, I'm... not disappoint. Hm, you've quite improved, you know that? Most of your mistakes are just misprints:

Oh. I will disappoint you and you may trust me komrad Korsair.

some techniques to resist

Oh yeas. In my version the word was like substantive but i forgot the artikle.

I don't practice enough lately and my EngliSilent Hill has rusted quite a lot and so I summon mr. Taubstumm to teach us the divine knowledge of EngliSilent Hill Grammar, as he studied at the freaking BritiSilent Hill goddamn college or whatever and should know their moonspeak better than anyone else here he-he.

I afraid mr. Michail will not enough for my Lessons. He lives in... hhhm... Sisrany (?). Such coutries are not approach for our level a knowledge.

We are not noble enough for it.

Поделиться сообщением

english

English

Названия языков всегда с большой буквы.

nazy

nazi

subject

subject matter

Так лучше - конкретный предмет обсуждения, а просто subject - немного более абстрактное, что-то вроде ключа разговора или обобщающего названия.

on this night

of the night / this night

При выборе первого варианта general в предыдущем словосочетании можно не использовать. "on this night" = "на этой ночи".

I'm... not disappoint.

I'm... not disappointed

Если я правильно понял, что имелось ввиду.

komrad

comrade

И обращение выделить запятыми. D:<

i

I

Всегда с большой буквы.

artikle

article

mr.

Mr.

Всегда с большой буквы.

will not enough

will not be enough

Will - вспомогательный глагол, указывающий на время, а основной (be), указывающий на действие, пропустили.

Sisrany

Syzran

Лол

coutries

countries

Such coutries are not approach for our level a knowledge.

Не совсем понял, как фраза звучит на русском.

P. S.: Придумайте получше название для темы.

P. P. S.: Мог и на английском, но на русском больше пользы будет. =P

Поделиться сообщением

Such coutries are not approach for our level a knowledge.

Такие страны не подходят для нашего уровня знаний.

Тофф, спасибо большое.

Корсар (и не толькo), проснётесь - быстра отписывайтесь на рандомную тематику на ингрише.

Поделиться сообщением

Такие страны не подходят для нашего уровня знаний.

ОК. Тогда

approach

Approach - подходить (к решению задачи, с определённой точки зрения). Можно:

- удалить (Такие страны не для нашего уровня знаний): Such countries are not for our level of knowledge.

- перефразировать (Наш уровень знаний недостоин таких стран): Our level of knowledge is unworthy of such countries.

Поделиться сообщением

I'm... not disappointed

Если я правильно понял, что имелось ввиду.

Just as planned :3

Корсар (и не толькл), проснётесь - быстра отписывайтесь на рандомную тематику на ингрише.

Uh... eh... well, ehm, okay, I'll try.

Hello, {ND}, you know, there is one chan... the problem is that she is drawn and does not exist in the real world. Here she is:

1b981c8c8e51t.jpg

Give me some advice about this obsession, {ND} (not connected with diсks and barrels one, please).

Поделиться сообщением

Hello, NMD, you know, there is one chan...

Not this shit again.

Come to think of it Mercury Lamp`s existing is a pretty important theme.

Give me some advice about this obsession, NMD (not connected with diсks and barrels one, please).

I think if you will pray carefully every day She will deign to you, bro. The prayer is most importantly for our desires.

By the way, our admin writes it officially as {ND} in these curly brackets and without the extra M.

It`s slowly desu.

The red line of forum is very useful.

Поделиться сообщением

I think if you will pray carefully every day She will deign to you, bro. The prayer is most importantly for our desires.

Thank you, bro, I will try praying harder. However, frankly speaking I don't think that there is possibility of success, therefore I'd like to request some advice of how to throw this obsession away from my head.

And now some of your mistakes:

Mercury Lamp`s existing is a pretty important theme

Mercury Lamp`s existance is a pretty important theme

I think if you will pray carefully every day She will deign to you, bro.

I think if you will pray carefully every day She will deign to you, bro.

The prayer is most importantly for our desires.

The prayer is most important for our desires.

Поделиться сообщением

Dear comrade Korsair, thank you very much for your patience. But we both made the mistake.

existence
, not existance and existing.
I think if you will pray

But how differently i may write Future? >_>

Thank you, bro, I will try praying harder. However, frankly speaking I don't think that there is possibility of success, therefore I'd like to request some advice of how to throw this obsession away from my head.

No, bro! You must not refuse from your wishes. Because your obsession is the sauce of your Power which sleep deeply in your heart. Goddess is not a soulless doll, She is even very more than a human. Goddess is a symbol. She has thrown light on your way. You have to keep your memories of Her and do not allow them shatter.

P.S. I`am ready to the execution, Grammaton cleric.

Поделиться сообщением

But we both made the mistake.

zOMG blame on me //__-)

But how differently i may write Future? >_>

Ehm, this sentence is badly damaged. And the funny thing is - I don't know how to rewrite it correctly, lol. I only may suggest smth like: "But how can I write in the Future time then?" But that;s not the main matter. You see, in the conditional sentences, the part with the condition is always in the Present Indefinite (I guess, there are some exclusions, but I don't remember them ). The most simple way to remember it is the phrase: "If the weather is good, we shall go to the forest".

No, bro! You must not refuse from your wishes. Because your obsession is the sauce of your Power which sleep deeply in your heart. Goddess is not a soulless doll, She is even very more than a human. Goddess is a symbol. She has thrown light on your way. You have to keep your memories of Her and do not allow them shatter.

I want to believe, but the reality is so cruel, when I start thinking rationally

Поделиться сообщением

zOMG blame on me //__-)

Don`t blame yourself.

Blame the world.

Blame God.

Blame me-e-e.

b06cc2c28560.jpg

"If the weather is good, we shall go to the forest

Hmm. As far as I know in EngliSilent Hill has got a tendency to omit "shall" - only will now.

But thank you!

I want to believe, but the reality is so cruel, when I start thinking rationally

The rational thinking is narrow-minded. It has only the way to the grey death with the boring routine. Without our kind Goddness we will stay in the faded colors world forever. And it`s very-very sad. >=\

So, what about my mistakes? In this post and previous.

Поделиться сообщением

Hmm. As far as I know in EngliSilent Hill has got a tendency to omit "shall" - only will now.

I guess, nobody cares

The rational thinking is narrow-minded. It has only the way to the grey death with the boring routine. Without our kind Goddness we will stay in the faded colors world forever. And it`s very-very sad. >=\

I'm already there.

b171140465b5.jpg

So, what about my mistakes? In this post and previous.

Let's see...

Because your obsession is the sauce source of your Power, which sleeps deeply in your heart. Goddess is not a soulless doll, She is even very more than a human. Goddess is a symbol. She has thrown cast light on your way. You have to keep your memories of Her and do not allow them shatter.
P.S. I`am ready to for the execution, Grammaton cleric.
Hmm. As far as I know, in modern EngliSilent Hill has got a tendency to omit "shall" - only "will" is used now.
The rational thinking is narrow-minded. It has only is the way to the grey death with the boring routine. Without our kind Goddness, we will stay in the faded colors world world of faded colours forever. And it is very-very sad. >=\

P.S. It's Desu style, hell yeah!

P.P.S. And don't forget that my EngliSilent Hill is far from perfect, I may be wrong too in many cases.

Поделиться сообщением

source

f-f-f-f-{censored} imagebords, {censored} it. Sauce - ohlol.

cb8cbc24847e.jpg

She has thrown cast light on your way

Original idea was "она проливает свет на твой путь"

Hm. I thought will be more atmta.

world of faded colours

Here i used the rule... hm... russian speaking "прямого ряда"

Hm. I thought will be more atmta. But we need more Grammaton Cleric.

DeSu Grammaton Cleric do not knows the word mercy! : []

Поделиться сообщением

Original idea was "она проливает свет на твой путь"

Yes, I got that idea. And the correct translation is the one I used: "she has cast light on your path". IMHO. Ehm... but, I've just translated it with Google, and the result is: "She shed light on your way". Well, I guess, this may be even more correct.

P.S. New pack of mistakes:

Hm. I thought there will would be more atmta.
DeSu Grammaton Cleric does not knows the world "mercy"!

Поделиться сообщением

DeSu Grammaton Cleric does not knows the world "mercy"!

That was misprints! I guarantee that.

Ok. And then - farewell and good night.

Also it`s funny that any thread with the word "Official" in the name to transform to Rosen Maiden-thread.

Поделиться сообщением

That was misprints! I guarantee that.

And this is a misprint as well, huh?

Also it`s funny that any thread with the word "Official" in the name to transforms into Rosen Maiden-thread.

Hehe, nope, this one was turned into RM-thread before that

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...