Перейти к публикации
Nightmarish Dream
Demenchev

Владение языками

Рекомендованные сообщения

And this is a misprint as well, huh?

Nope. But "was" - "была" же. =\

Hehe, nope, this one was turned into RM-thread before that

Вот тут переведите, пожалуйста. Я никак не пойму точный смысл. (*;_; )

Поделиться сообщением

Вот тут переведите, пожалуйста. Я никак не пойму точный смысл. (*;_; )

Этот топик стал РМ-тредом ещё до объявления его "Оффициальным™"

Поделиться сообщением

Yep! This thread doesn't need translate :lol"

Ah, my eyeeeees! I had an agreement with Zerwan only, I won't teach anyone else here, so if you don't know at least the basics then don't make me sad and angry while reading this unspeakably illiterate crap and speak Russian.

419d000f72c4t.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Korsair, who are you here to decide what to do? Shut your mouth, and sit silent in a rag! This is a public forum and different people can come here to talk, a schoolboy!

PS. Indeed, turns forum into a bunch of inadequate idiots :spiteful:

Поделиться сообщением

Korsair, who are you here to decide what to do? Shut your mouth, and sit silent in a rag! This is a public forum and different people can come here to talk, a schoolboy!

PS. Indeed, turns forum into a bunch of inadequate idiots :spiteful:

Ho-ho-ho, why so butthurt? Do you know that terms "schoolboy" and "kid" are used not to point out the biological age, but to stress on some heavy brain damages of the pacient, leading to a biologocally adult human being behave itself as an infant? Take a look: You, being two years older than Me, writes idiotic crap in an idiotic manner. Who's a schoolboy here, huh? This is a public forum indeed, but Zerwan created this thread to ask some advices, not to read your stupid jokes, written in terrible English. And even if it is a public forum, then what? Any stupid narcissistic kid who would come here with a bunch of his stupid inadequate jokes should receive praise?

Поделиться сообщением

Oh, such a nice thread we have! I started learning EngliSilent Hill when I was six. If I make a mistake, I hope somebody will correct me, a peace of advice in learning EngliSilent Hill is really important for me... OK, let's stick to the point. You know, I hate the times when I have my EngliSilent Hill lessons at school. My classmates's EngliSilent Hill is just horrible. Every time I hear them speaking EngliSilent Hill, I wanna slip under school desk and die there. But sometimes I make shameful mistakes to. But still, I like learning EngliSilent Hill and I can't stand it's usage with disrespect. So, I agree with Korsair. It's better for Silent Beavis to leave the thread.

Поделиться сообщением

If I make a mistake, I hope somebody will correct me

Okey-Dokey. I don't see a lot of mistakes (in fact, only two of them).

>My classmates's EngliSilent Hill is just horrible.

>But sometimes I make shameful mistakes to. (yeap, you do make 'em sometimes :3 )

---

And finally:

>You know, I hate the times when I have my EngliSilent Hill lessons at school.

I'd rephrase it this way (but this is only a rough version, I don't quite like it as well, something about it is wrong =\ ):

>You know, I hate the moments of having EngliSilent Hill lessons at school.

Поделиться сообщением

Here is my coolstory, bros.

There is the song in the moe-anime for girl K-ON. It`s " Don't say 'lazy'. It`s the cool song, it`s fucked my brain and etc. Sometimes i hear it and i think "Oh wow, shit, i`m gonna to study hard! Now i will level the mountains with earth. " And then i suck dick. I`m totally lazy. All my knowledge is intuitively. The rudimentary knowledge of very weak-willed student.

But now i see that little girl - our dear Alice. Her EngliSilent Hill makes me cry from grief. She is 12 years old and knows so very much.

Now i try hardly. I will be met with approval of her.

In this shortly post you will find over 9000 mistakes but its`s nothing. Thank you, dear Alice.

Поделиться сообщением

OMG, Zerwan, you don't get tired of making me weep, lol.

There is the a song in the moe-anime for girls – K-ON. It`s " Don't say 'lazy' ". It`s the a cool song, it`s fucked my brain and[1] etc. Sometimes i hear it and i think "Oh wow, shit, i`m gonna to[2] study hard! Now i will level the mountains with earth. " And then i suck dick. I`m totally lazy. All my knowledge is intuitively. The rudimentary knowledge of a very weak-willed student.

But now i see that little girl - our dear Alice. Her EngliSilent Hill makes me cry from grief. She is 12 13 years old and knows so very much.

Now i will try hardly. I will be met with approval of her.

In this shortly post you will find over 9000[3] mistakes but its`s nothing. Thank you, dear Alice.

[1] - never ever say "and etc" because the word "et" already means "and".

[2] - the same mistake: "gonna" = "going to", therefore using "gonna to" is wrong (very wrong).

[3] - indeed

Поделиться сообщением

But still, I like learning EngliSilent Hill and I can't stand it's usage with disrespect.

It's = it is.

Damn! Why do I always confuse "to" with "too"?!

Don't worry, it's a common typo native English-speaking students make as well.

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...